- BSc degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering or related field
- 3+ years of hands-on, professional experience in software testing and verification (white/black box testing, unit/integration/system testing etc.)
- Good understanding of test engineering and quality management processes and concepts
- Verbal and written proficiency in English
- No obstacle for security clearance
- Able to travel within country
- Work experience in the defense and/or aerospace industry
- Basic understanding of Software Development Life Cycle processes and concepts
- Experience with Linux/Unix family of operating systems
- Experience with engineering tools like DOORS, Jira, SVN, and Git
- Experience in software test automation and scripting
- Experience with a modern programming/scripting language
- Design, develop and document test cases/procedures, test data and automation scripts for both system and software level tests
- Perform traceability analysis between test procedures and system/software requirement.
- Configure and maintain test environment.
- Execute automated and manual tests.
- Report and manage issues in bug tracking tools.