Software Signal Processing Engineer
Being a part of the Electronic Warfare and SIGINT Systems team, Software Signal Processing Engineer will be responsible for development, testing and improvement of signal processing, feature extraction and classification algorithms.Qualifications
- Graduate from Electronics, Telecommunication engineering or related areas
- Experience with simulation and analysis of signal processing algorithms
- Experience in communications or SIGINT systems development and test.
- Strong knowledge in C / C++ and Python
- Strong knowledge in signal processing development
- Proven 5+ years of experience in software development
- Military service should be completed or deferred for at least 2 years for male candidates
- No restriction for travelling
- Develop, tune, optimize and productize signal processing algorithms and features for signal and more.
- Optimize software for size and speed.
- Development, testing and improvement of signal processing, feature extraction and classification algorithms.
- Analysis of algorithms and methods in the literature and their development and improvement in C / C ++ and Python.