Software Engineer (Backend Developer)
We are looking for a new teammate for our company operating in aviation, space, defense and security fields.
- BS or MS degree from Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics Engineering or equivalent experience,
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in software development projects,
- Solid experience and understanding of Computer Science and Software Engineering concepts,
- Strong knowledge in object-oriented programming, analysis, and design,
- Experience with backend development and programming languages such as Java,
- Experience with technologies like REST, Spring-boot, RabbitMQ, gRPC,
- Familiarity with SQL and/or NoSQL databases,
- Experience in version control software (git, svn, bitbucket, etc.) required,
- Comfortable working with scrum methodologies,
- Excellent command of English (both written and verbal),
- Military obligation must be completed or deferred for at least two years for male candidates.
- Design, develop and deploy back-end services in Java,
- Identify, manage and resolve technical risks,
- Perform software life cycle activities with respect to the applicable standards and/or ESEN processes,
- Determine and manage software and software interface requirements,
- Generate potential/alternative software solutions and select preferred software solution among alternatives,
- Definition of the software architecture and derived requirements for software,
- Develop detailed design of software components and interfaces,
- Develop and perform unit tests,
- Determine integration strategy for software components,
- Perform peer review of artifacts.