Being a part of the Software Systems team, Software Engineer will be involved and participate in various development phases of data fusion projects.Qualifications
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering,
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on SW Development experience,
- Experience with one or more of the following is plus: Computer networks, especially custom application protocols on TCP/IP, Communication interfaces like RS-232/422 and Mil-STD 1553, RESTful web services, Angular, NoSQL databases, UML, Wildly Swarm, Docker, Git, IBM Rational Doors, Sparx System Enterprise Architect
- Good understanding of quality management systems,
- Excellent command of English (both written and verbal),
- Mobligation must be completed or deferred for at least two years for male candidates.