Software Engineer 2
Senior Software Engineer will be work in a highly integrated modular avionics project.Qualifications
- BS degree in Computer Science/Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering,
- MSc in a related field is preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience in software development in embedded systems
- Understanding in hardware components such as Flash NVRAM, RS485, ARINC 429 and MilStd 1553
- Competent in C/C++ programming,
- Competent in Data Structures and Algorithms
- Preferably knowledgeable in MATLAB,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English,
- Military obligation must be completed or suspended for 2 years for male candidates.
- Development and integration of application software to embedded platform running on an RTOS,
- Development of avionics suite simulation software,
- Build the infrastructure for system and software level test suites.