Field Test Engineer
Being a part of the Electronic Warfare and SIGINT Systems team, you will be responsible for installing and testing of EW and SIGINT equipment.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or Electrical & Electronics departments.
- Experience in systems engineering of Signal Intelligence Systems’ (COMINT and ELINT) projects.
- Experience in planning, site surveying, installing, preparation of test procedures and execution of tests of systems in the field.
- Field experience in installation, grounding, lightning protection, location finding for generator and UPS installation, as well as determination of requirements and developing the procedures for them.
- Having worked as R & D / Systems / Maintenance engineer for the installation and repairment of SIGINT Systems.
- Good understanding of quality management systems, SDLC, and STLC.
- Excellent command of English (both written and verbal).
- Military obligation must be completed or deferred for at least two years for male candidates
- Installing, testing and maintenance of EW and SIGINT systems together with their antennas,
- Working together with the system, software and hardware engineers in order to fulfil the design, implementation, integration and test phases of the projects.
- To be able to use test and measurement instruments such as oscilloscope, signal generator, analyser.
- Taking an active role in integration, testing and debugging activities with other colleagues in the project.
- Developing standard procedures for field testing tasks.
- Evaluating operational performance and recommending improvements if needed.
- Testing the prototype product to determine its acceptability and recommending modifications if required.
- Ensuring all test records are logged and available for future reference.
- Maintaining testing equipment and supplies in safe and good working conditions.
- Writing test proposals for sufficient test coverage.
- Recording test results accurately.
- Conducting the product tests to predict performance or maintenance issues.
- Identifying failures and developing efficient solutions to minimize the failure rate.
- Performing root cause analysis to determine reasons for product failures and develop corrective actions.
- Performing product verification and validation tests before delivery.
- Documenting all issues and corrective actions accurately for future references.